VIP address fails to start on node 2

From: racman <arubin_at_mfs.com>
Date: 8 Jun 2005 09:58:41 -0700

When I run srvctl status nodeapps -n <servername2> I get a message that vip is not running. The vip seems to bind to the public address on node1 but not on the other after a reboot. Cannot run oifcfg getif on node2 either. Log file say that the vip resource could not start on node2. We are running Oracle 10g 10.1.0.2 on AIX 5.3 using Veritas for clustering and EMC SAN for storage. What could be the issue? Received on Wed Jun 08 2005 - 11:58:41 CDT