Re: how to recover a datafile deleted and need to recover without backup file...using file# from v$datafile?

From: <emerryan_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: 8 Jun 2005 04:19:11 -0700

Thanks, using version 9.1.2.0.2

i have recoved this file from a free softward call file recovery and now restored to its original destination:

I then used the following command to alter:

alter database recover automatic datafile 'c:\ORACLE\ORADATA\RHEA\CC_CAPTURE.ORA'

alter database recover automatic datafile 'c:\ORACLE\ORADATA\RHEA\CC_C

*

ERROR at line 1:

ORA-00283: recovery session canceled due to errors

ORA-01110: data file 13: 'C:\ORACLE\ORADATA\RHEA\CC_CAPTURE.ORA'

ORA-01122: database file 13 failed verification check

ORA-01110: data file 13: 'C:\ORACLE\ORADATA\RHEA\CC_CAPTURE.ORA'

ORA-01251: Unknown File Header Version read for file number 13

but yeh, i did miss the 'ora' and reliased that afterwards.

Can I still recreate the file#13? that is the datafile number as above?? I can't do nothing, am i really screwed?? Received on Wed Jun 08 2005 - 06:19:11 CDT