Question: Confirming applied patches to 8.1.7 on AIX 5.2

From: DW <dwhittier_at_shaw.ca>
Date: 7 Jun 2005 15:32:37 -0700

Hi, all.

I have a database server which has a failover server.

There is suspicion that the failover server may have been omitted in a couple of instances when we applied patches to the production server.

We did not use OPatch to apply these patches.

Is there a way to confirm between the two servers which patches have been applied, so we can establish whether they are indeed out of sync?

Thanks!

DW Received on Tue Jun 07 2005 - 17:32:37 CDT