Re: Maximun number of unions in a single query

From: Andreas Sheriff <spamcontrol_at_iion.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 11:56:52 -0700

Hey now,
That's not nice.

You don't even know what I'm using multiple unions for. Instead you jump to conclusions like the mendicant you are.

--
Andreas
Oracle Certified DBA and PL/SQL Developer

"If you don't eat your meat, you cannot have any pudding.
"How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?!?!"
---

WARNING:
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL
Reply to me only on this newsgroup