Connectivity Oracle 9i (64-bit) <- Sql Server?

From: <Gorba22_at_gmail.com>
Date: 3 Jun 2005 01:47:18 -0700

Hi

I'll have to set up some sort of connection from an Oracle 9.2 (Windows - server) to an Sql Server (also Windows - server) in order to read data from the Sql Server.
I'd planned on using 'Gerneric Connectivity', but - AFAIK - this product is not available for Oracle 64-bit!?

Given that this is true: What alternatives might there be?

Best regards
Kenneth

PS: The Oracle - system is running Sap, which means, that data should be available in Sap/Abap... Received on Fri Jun 03 2005 - 03:47:18 CDT