Re: RMAN archive log best practices

From: Jesse <jesjdavis_at_gmail.com>
Date: 2 Jun 2005 06:19:42 -0700

Uh, I get needing to have test boxes (although we use workstations with same O/S and Oracle config for testing, not servers; ah, we're on Windows though), but if you have to fight too hard for a backup solution, your company needs better management. Just my .02... Received on Thu Jun 02 2005 - 08:19:42 CDT