Re: SQL definition of grid metrics: where is it stored ?

From: Spendius <spendius_at_muchomail.com>
Date: 1 Jun 2005 11:22:47 -0700

I mean by "grid metrics" what we knew as "OEM events" in 8i/9i versions of Oracle. I actually found the directory in which all this stuff is kept, under sysman/admin/scripts... or something similar. They've switched from tcl scripts to perl scripts, but the SQL definition of events/metrics looks close to that of the previous versions.