Re: Huge undotbs during insert

From: <tim.kearsley_at_milton-keynes.gov.uk>
Date: 1 Jun 2005 05:58:35 -0700

billiauk wrote:
> You know, every few months I come back to C.D.O.S to see if it's worth
> hanging out again. Then as soon as I start reading I come across Bakker
> and Morgan in action as above and I turn the hell around. It's becoming
> pretty damn predictable. See you in a few months...

Well I do know how you feel.

The thing I find irritating about Daniel is his apparent inability to admit that he's made a mistake. We all make mistakes; it's only human after all. But rather than admit when he's wrong he adopts the typical politician's approach of ignoring relevant questions and either launching into answering something which was never asked or trying to deflect criticism by raising spurious arguments and drifting off the original topic.

It's worth hanging around here though because you just ignore the silly put-downs and rudeness that a few people persist in doing (and it boils down to just two or three indivduals) and instead sift out the wealth of very useful opinion and experience that abounds and help out if you can.

Regards,

Tim Kearsley
HBS Milton Keynes Received on Wed Jun 01 2005 - 07:58:35 CDT