Re: List of Oracle error messages

From: Matthias Hoys <idmwarpzone_NOSPAM__at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 20:27:54 +0200

"Sybrand Bakker" <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl> wrote in message news:4o9p919vpld545j8sp0evr1csd7vo0hrph_at_4ax.com...
> On 31 May 2005 01:39:18 -0700, "Andy_G" <gupta.anand_at_gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Thanks Matthais ! This is beautiful... exactly what I wanted
>
> Yes, but it is a non-Oracle source, isn't it? How would you trust this
> to be accurate? I checked only one error message and noticed they
> messed up the description, the description now not conforming the
> error message you'll get, when it surfaces!
>

> --
> Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

I must admit that I always never use this site myself since I have access to MetaLink (and Google of course ;-)). But it doesn't mean because it's a non-Oracle source, that would be inaccurate by definition. MetaLink is sometimes very confusing too ;-))

Matthias Received on Tue May 31 2005 - 13:27:54 CDT