Re: Huge undotbs during insert

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 18:14:38 -0700

tim.kearsley_at_milton-keynes.gov.uk wrote:

> OK. I think your reply (or lack of) tells us enough

It isn't about "us" it is about you. No one else seems to much care. And as the emails I am privately receiving tell me to end this ... I am.

Correspond directly if you wish to pursue this inanity further.

> Will you tell Tom Kyte or shall I that he has a bad attitude, as he
> continues to discuss the use of COPY with correspondents?

The only thing I have so far "told" Tom Kyte is thank you. And I'll no doubt have plenty of reasons to do so again in the future.

But for the record Oracle is not a religion. And Tom Kyte representing both his personal opinions and Oracle Corporation need not share my opinion nor need I share his. I can't imagine why you would try to draw a line between the two.

Don't worry all ... I'll keep my promise. This thread here at c.d.o. ends here.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
http://www.psoug.org