Re: List of Oracle error messages

From: Andy_G <gupta.anand_at_gmail.com>
Date: 30 May 2005 05:44:53 -0700

Thanks for your inputs Sybrand.. I would have loved to go thru the Oracle website, but then I do not really specialize in Oracle databases and can to this group to find a one stop solution - I am sure you will appreciate that we all have certain competancies and reach out to such forums for others,

Thanks anyways
Andy