Re: aq_tm_process & job_queue_process

From: Satheesh Babu S <satheesh.babu_at_iflexsolutions.com>
Date: 29 May 2005 22:24:52 -0700

Can you please explain me in detail. As i mentioned we are in TEST instance, we absolutely don't ran any queues and jobs. In what way these parameters will cause performance degradation? Setting aq_tm_process is going to disable the time monitoring on queue messages and job_queue_process to zero is going to disable the execution of job.
Sorry i am not getting the relation between these parameters and the performance degradation. We do have few test instance where these parameters set to zero and it is working fine. What is exceptional in my client db?

Thanks and Regards,
Satheesh Babu.S Received on Mon May 30 2005 - 00:24:52 CDT