Re: OMLET

From: <fitzjarrell_at_cox.net>
Date: 29 May 2005 10:37:01 -0700

Hortich wrote:
> Hi, there used to be a fellow that regularly spammed this newsgroup for
> something called OMLET. His name was Amjad Daoud Abdullah. He was shot and
> seriously wounded just under two months ago.
>
> http://imemc2.thinkhost.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=10123&Itemid=51
>
> His website was http://www.omlet.org
>
> It is no now longer up.
>
> Does anyone have an update? Is he okay?
>
> Thank you
> Hortich

I have no update as to 'Omlet's' health, however there is no love lost between he and I. Anyone who would falsely accuse me of brandishing a shotgun at his co-workers and then using said firearm to murder his family doesn't get any sympathy from me.

Check the archives for this.

David Fitzjarrell Received on Sun May 29 2005 - 12:37:01 CDT