Re: Is there any way we can find how many times a session has committed?

From: Jonathan Lewis <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 10:16:51 +0000 (UTC)

Join v$sesstat to v$statname on statistic#, and check the statistic "user commits" for each session.

If the sessions are never alive when you check, you might risk dumping each session's statistics as it logs off. This can be done with a logoff trigger.

I've just posted a short note on my website show a possible implementation:

    http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk/evidence.html

--
Regards

Jonathan Lewis

The Co-operative Oracle Users' FAQ

Public Appearances - schedule updated April 5th 2005