Re: Performance difference issue between two users of the same database

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 12:03:10 +0200

On 28 May 2005 01:56:39 -0700, Talk2Vineet_at_gmail.com wrote:

>Thanks for explaining 10046, want to know ...How to run event 10046 at
>level 12 and get the result back, and how to analyze the result....

alter session set events='10046 trace name context forever, level 12'

to stop using it
alter session set events='10046 trace name context off'

Obviously, this kind of information can be looked up in many places. Right now I'm just adding another one, because you don't want to search Google and/or the documentation and/or Metalink.

--
Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA