Re: Performance difference issue between two users of the same database

From: <Talk2Vineet_at_gmail.com>
Date: 28 May 2005 01:53:48 -0700

Yes, Both the user have the same privileges, moreover the second user is the just a clone of the first user and having same roles grants and prevs as first one has. My concern is not why the execution plan is different for the same query, but the response time that has a diffence almost 3 times between the two users. So please help me out............... Received on Sat May 28 2005 - 03:53:48 CDT