aq_tm_process & job_queue_process

From: Satheesh Babu S <satheesh.babu_at_iflexsolutions.com>
Date: 27 May 2005 02:28:43 -0700

Hi, i have advised one of our client to put zero for both these parameters in a test instance. Since it is a test instance it doesn't ran any queue or jobs.
But the customer claims that after changing these 2 parameters they are having serious performance issues. He also claims that once he put these old value back, system is working fine. I can't think of any reason that making zero to these parameters will affect the performance.
He is running in 9205 in tru64.

Thanks and Regards,
Satheesh Babu.S Received on Fri May 27 2005 - 04:28:43 CDT