Re: how to Change parameter at statement level

From: chao_ping <zhuchao_at_gmail.com>
Date: 24 May 2005 20:58:52 -0700

Hi, Morgan,

    You can't tune the index fast full scan/table full scan to 100% performance increase, but it is possible to get 30% performance gain via tune parameters like db_file_multiblock_read_count etc.

     What I want is, provided I can't tune the execution plan at remote site, doing index fast full scan, I want to tune the index fast full scan performance.

Look at the following sample:
DFMBC=8: 18 seconds.
DFMBC=128: 12 seconds. Received on Tue May 24 2005 - 22:58:52 CDT