Different results from stored Proc when run from different programs.

From: Steven Howes <howserx_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 11:58:09 -0500

Hi Everyone, I'm in the middle of debugging a VB app that calls a stored proc. The stored Proc checks tables and under certain conditions copies records to another table. Depending on where I run the stored Proc from I get a different number of records copied.

VB - 0 records Copied.
Toad - 6 records copied.
SQL navigator - 0 records copied.
SQL Worksheet 6 records copied.

I've checked the data and the code and the correct answer is 6. Anyone have any ideas why this would happen?

Steve. Received on Tue May 24 2005 - 11:58:09 CDT