Performance difference issue between two users of the same database

From: <Talk2Vineet_at_gmail.com>
Date: 23 May 2005 22:15:59 -0700

Hi All,

I have a problem, would appriciate you if your help makes me resolve this issue. I have created two users in the same database and when i run a query in these two users, one user executes it in a minute, while other takes more than 10 minutes. Query to be run has mixture of views and tables while views in turn has many tables joined with each other. I have checked all the indexes and both the users have similiar indexes, when checked default tablespaces, the fast user's is system while other's is users. According to Expain plan of the query, the user which is fast using an index on a table while other is not. I got stuck in it for the last 2 weeks but could not make it work, even i created many users and even in different schemas also but it didn't work. Please help me out. Received on Tue May 24 2005 - 00:15:59 CDT