Re: how to Change parameter at statement level

From: chao_ping <zhuchao_at_gmail.com>
Date: 23 May 2005 18:33:18 -0700

Hi,

   Sorry for the in-complete information. OS is not related as this is purely oracle inside problem.

    Oracle version can be 8.1.7 or 9.2.0.

    The above SQL is just some sample, means I have to do a table full scan on remote database, and there is no index to use on that remote table. And I want to increase the full table scan efficiency for that remote table scan action.

  Thanks Received on Mon May 23 2005 - 20:33:18 CDT