Re: Redo size vs. archived logs size

From: K Gopalakrishnan <kaygopal_at_gmail.com>
Date: 23 May 2005 05:07:07 -0700

Duson,

If that is the case, I would use Log Miner to see the acutal statements causing the redo. Other option to dump the redolog and look the contents. I would prefer logminer as that is very simple and straight forward. Can you just query the V$sesstat for the redo size and you can findout the size of redo genereted by other sessions and this may give a clue abt what is happening in the db. Received on Mon May 23 2005 - 07:07:07 CDT