Re: Redo size vs. archived logs size

From: K Gopalakrishnan <kaygopal_at_gmail.com>
Date: 23 May 2005 02:55:15 -0700

Hi,

Hope you are not just counting the number of archived logs and multiply by the size of the redologs? In RAC (or for that matter even in OPS) redo logs will be switched automatically even if there is no activity on the instance for recovery purposes.

Can you confirm the size of the archived logs?

Regards,
Gopal