Oracle 10g export data pump (consistent=Y)

From: <premmehrotra_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 22 May 2005 16:10:44 -0700

I am on Windows 2000 and using Oracle 10G (10.1.0.3). In earlier versions of Oracle, Oracle 9i, I always did export with consistent=Y. In Oracle 10G, expdp, I do not see a consistent parameter, instead see FLASHBACK_TIME. I am assuming, if I do not specify FLASHBACK_TIME, Oracle will not do a consistent export. Therefore I must specify FLASHBACK_TIME="to_timestamp(date_when_export_started, "MM/DD/YYYY HH24:MI:SS)" to accomplish consistency.

Prem Received on Sun May 22 2005 - 18:10:44 CDT