Re: Oracle 10g Release 2 - when ?

From: Mark Townsend <markbtownsend_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 21 May 2005 11:28:50 -0700

Matthias Hoys wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Any idea when Release 2 of Oracle 10g will be available ?
> And is it already known which new features will be included ?
>

> Matthias

See
http://www.oracle.com/technology/products/database/oracle10g/pdf/10gr2_highlights.pdf for a high level description of the major new features.

Oracle is in a quiet period at the moment (end of financial year), so I doubt you will get an update on any dates other than what has already been announced - mid 2005. Received on Sat May 21 2005 - 13:28:50 CDT