Re: 9i OEM on W2k connecting to RH AS3 ? Possible ?

From: Joe Yong <jyongNOSPAM_at_scalabilityexperts.com>
Date: Sat, 21 May 2005 04:18:32 GMT

If I remember correctly, if you use OEM locally, it will execute the jobs in the user context that you logged into OEM with. If you push a job out from a Management Server, it uses the intelligent agent's user account.

Make sure the intelligent agent's local Windows account has administrator and logon as a batch job privilege.

joe.