Re: input/output parameter: howto get the output from VB6

From: carl <carlogol_at_virgilio.it>
Date: 20 May 2005 06:02:45 -0700

Thanks again Jesse

then, I am not 100% sure, but I feel my problem has something to do with the version of my ORAOLEDB driver (for 8.1.7). I say this because I installed the driver for 9.2.0.4 on my OC and the error was gone...

Anyway, I do not think that I will be allowed to install that version in production...

Ciao
Carlo Received on Fri May 20 2005 - 08:02:45 CDT