Re: Returning DISTINCT rows when SQL *DOES NOT* contain distinct!

From: <vistav20_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 19 May 2005 07:40:37 -0700

DA Morgan wrote:
> U.S. Constitution
> First Amendment
> Freedom of Speech
> Got it?

My my, what arrogance. Now, that is the most p#$*^#c use of F.A. I have ever seen. But wait, aren't you the guy who is routinely kicked out of the faculty and university meetings for standing up and making nonsence noises in the middle of speeches, because you demand to have the right to excercise your FA right whenever and whereever you choose?

Hmmm.... from now, it's OK from you. You can't help it. Keep it up, and I am sure I will also learn to ignore you (like countless others must have).

>That sir is usenet

Keep chaos, ummm, I mean dream, alive.

ciao. Received on Thu May 19 2005 - 09:40:37 CDT