Rman Report Question

From: <amerar_at_iwc.net>
Date: 19 May 2005 06:06:43 -0700

Hi All,

The manual is not real clear on this, so I just want some clarification.

Say I have 3 weeks of backup, and I want to get rid of everything but one week. Will this REPORT command give me a list of everything I can delete:

REPORT OBSOLETE UNTIL TIME 'SYSDATE-7'; Basically, anything outside the time window will be considered obsolete. And, does this include backups, archive logs, and control file copies?

Thanks,

Arthur Received on Thu May 19 2005 - 08:06:43 CDT