Re: Returning DISTINCT rows when SQL *DOES NOT* contain distinct!

From: <vistav20_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 18 May 2005 21:09:21 -0700

DA Morgan wrote:

> Which means what? I should take for granted whatever is posted
> by some anonymous person on the internet? Would you?

No, I wouldn't either. But I wouldn't just butt my head into a discussion just for the sake of policing it. You seem to be forgetting that I wasn't offering any "fact" for you to swallow at face value, I WAS ASKIGN A QUESTION! The only reply you did give with any amount of "answer" in it was to make a mockery of an answer. No one realy invited to this discussion. It was very nice of you to read this though. I was first going to say something to the effect that you seem to regular this group, and it must be for the sake of learning, and helping other people. But I changed my mind. I think you visit this group to police, and to put down others who do have a question. Listen, you must know this since you are in the education business: learning starts with a quest to know. Quest --> Question. Got it?

> And what you apparently have is an answer you don't find wholly
> satisfying: C'est dommage.

Do you realy want to engage in a flame war with me. You may want to know that your students might be reading this too :-)

once again, chil... Received on Wed May 18 2005 - 23:09:21 CDT