Re: uninstall Oracle 10g from Redhat Linux server

From: HansF <News.Hans_at_telus.net>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 00:24:49 GMT

On Wed, 18 May 2005 14:33:48 -0700, yasaswi interested us by writing:

> Thanks Daniel and Frank.
> Frank:
> Are you saying remove /etc/oratab and /etc/orainst.loc files or are you
> saying delete the directories in those files?
> Thanks,
> Yasaswi

Te oratab file and any other file or directory in /etc that contains the string 'ora' is subject to review and removal.

Specificaly oratab and orainst.loc are created during the oracle install - remember the need to run the root.sh?

--
Hans Forbrich
mailto: Fuzzy.GreyBeard_at_gmail.com