Find where a request orginates in a multi-tiered env

From: kat <katiesoh_at_gmail.com>
Date: 18 May 2005 10:35:29 -0700

Hi,
Is it possible to find where a request originates in a multi-tiered environment?

We are using Cold Fusion MX and Oracle 10gAS as our mid-tiers. Occasionally when someone accidentally submits a long running query via the application servers, I would like to be able to trace back to which PC/ip address the request was called from and contact the user. Any idea how I can achieve that? We are running 9i and 10g on Solaris 8.

Thanks.

katie Received on Wed May 18 2005 - 12:35:29 CDT