Re: Extract same datetime records

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 13:24:45 -0700

KK wrote:
> Hi Ed,
>
> Thanks for your suggestion.
>
> I will not give any input date (yourdatetime) in the query.
>
> I just want to know the records of the same datatime values in the
> table.
>
> Thanks.

The point being made was that you are asking a question roughly equivalent to:

"I just bought this car ... will you show me where the steering wheel is?"

I provided you with the SQL. But you need to recognize that if you don't invest time and money in education you are just wasting everyone's time: Especially your own.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
http://www.psoug.org