Re: UTL.FILE

From: Alamelu <crangaa1_at_ccf.org>
Date: 17 May 2005 09:28:39 -0700

Thank you very much. I think my best bet is to write in a temporary table (which I had wanted to avoid) but I have to validate the data.

Missing means, I need to get baseline and follow up infor for the patients and I am receiving IVUS data so each ohis events will have multiple records and hence I need to see that whast I receive for baselinf I need for follow up . Another check sometimes they send duplicate records by mistake. Ineed to catch that,.

Thanks I think you are right I need a temp table. Received on Tue May 17 2005 - 11:28:39 CDT