Newbie: Oracle DB and RFID

From: PeP <iosono_at_qui.it>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 16:07:11 GMT

Hi,

I'm completely new to Oracle Database and Oracle Application Server. I'd need to learn how to create a simple Oracle database with a few tables and how to insert records in the database through the Sensor Edge Application Server
(that should get data from RFID readers).

I've downloaded Oracle Database 10g, installed it and created a simple generic database.
I've learned to create users and tables with SQL Navigator and I'm able to insert records manually.

I've downloaded Sensor Edge Application Server and installed it.
(Do I need to install also Oracle Application Server J2EE / Webcache and/or
Portal Wireless?)

Now, how can I link the database to the Sensor Edge Application Server? I mean: where can I find specific information about it? I've searched the Oracle.com website but I can't find anything useful.

Thank you in advance for any suggestions. Received on Mon May 16 2005 - 11:07:11 CDT