Re: import from txt

From: <fitzjarrell_at_cox.net>
Date: 16 May 2005 07:01:11 -0700

orange..._at_mail.ru wrote:
> err.. Oracle is a type of database, right?
> I forgot to delete word "Access" when (cross)posting
> I'd like to see all possible solutions (SO, IT DOESNT HAVE TO BE
ACCESS
> DATABASE)

>From what I've read you may not be qualified to run an Access database,
much less try to run anything from Oracle. When you learn what Oracle is, and how DIFFERENT it is from Access, and can provide a VERSION number, and an Operating system, and many other pieces of information you failed to post (such as your table structure, key relationships, etc.) post again and you'll probably receive a useful response.

And remember this: crosposting to every newsgroup you can spell in the hope of fielding an answer is folly. DECIDE upon a database product and STICK WITH IT. And learn how to post an INTELLIGENT question. Yours. so far, are far from it.

David Fitzjarrell Received on Mon May 16 2005 - 09:01:11 CDT