Re: The world is really unstable these days......

From: <fitzjarrell_at_cox.net>
Date: 16 May 2005 05:52:38 -0700

TheConcerned..._at_elsewhere.com wrote:
> We've got a lot to deal with these days. Terrorism, Recession,
Weather, gutless SPAMMERS and more. It's all got me concerned, which is why I posted this SPAM to every newsgroup I could spell.

<promotional sentence hawking this off-topic post snipped>

> (I used to be a member, but I'm moving to an area that doesn't have
internet, so I left a few days ago. Internet is off tomorrow)

That's a lie. You simply do not want to field any responses to your rude and USELESS SPAM.

<rest of drivel snipped>

Post this where soneone cares, not here, in c.d.o.server.

And apologise to the group for your nonsensical ramblings.

David Fitzjarrell Received on Mon May 16 2005 - 07:52:38 CDT