Re: RAC on Mac News

From: Michel Cadot <micadot{at}altern{dot}org>
Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 20:49:35 +0200

"Paul" <paulsnewsgroups_at_hotmail.com> a écrit dans le message de news:9d2f81d94qhi0d24erel4gp459osaom8j2_at_4ax.com...

| Give the guy a bit of leeway.

This is because i greatly respect Daniel's fight against any leeway to spam that i wrote those messages. I think your good intentions to allow Daniel a bit of leeway is a contrario (and unintentionally) scornful for this part of his work and i'm pretty sure he's not agree with you (but that's just my opinion). If this message was from someone else i didn't even put my smallest finger on the keyboard and just discarded it.

Regards
Michel Cadot Received on Sun May 15 2005 - 13:49:35 CDT