Re: RAC on Mac News

From: Paul <paulsnewsgroups_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 18:45:06 +0100

"Michel Cadot" <micadot{at}altern{dot}org> wrote:

>If the message came from an answer to a question, the feelings would be different.

Give the guy a bit of leeway.

He constantly answers questions here and is one of the major contributors to this group. As he has pointed out, there is nothing promotional in the stuff he posted.

I agree that there is a "fine line" between promotion and spam, but I don't believe that Daniel has crossed it. *_Maybe_* if it was from some unknown, posts about spamming might have a point - at the moment they don't!

Paul...

--

plinehan __at__ yahoo __dot__ __com__

XP Pro, SP 2,

Oracle, 9.2.0.1.0 (Enterprise Ed.)
Interbase 6.0.2.0;

When asking database related questions, please give other posters
some clues, like operating system, version of db being used and DDL.
The exact text and/or number of error messages is useful (!= "it didn't work!").
Thanks.

Furthermore, As a courtesy to those who spend
time analyzing and attempting to help, please
do not top post.