Re: can't install patch 92060

From: Frank van Bortel <frank.van.bortel_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 11:28:23 +0200

Daud wrote:
> That's what I did but the OUI won't run. I ran the OUI from the patch
> location but it wont start. Any idea why?

Please... don't top post.

Path too long? class_path pointing to previous, and/or other java installations?
Not enough swap space (latest version of the OUI checks it; why? beats me)? Add to your size of the virtual memory (should be 1280 MB or more) or edit oraparms.ini to decrease this value. You do have 1GB of memory, so, I'd suspect the same on swap. Temporary disk space could be another issue - make sure you have about 2~3GB free disk. Otherwise, set TEMP_DIR to a location with abundant space.

--
Regards,
Frank van Bortel