Re: get package variables for every session

From: malishich <kostya_at_malishich.com>
Date: 15 May 2005 00:12:10 -0700

You want to say, that there are no place in Oracle where i can find theese session data?
May be I can turn on SQL auditing and query somthing from v$session and sys.aud$, combining by date of logon and alive-state of session. Then, after getting audited SQL text, try parse it to read....

Any other suggestions, with regard to that I can not change the method of setting these variables (many clients on different platforms and hard to recompile them). Received on Sun May 15 2005 - 02:12:10 CDT