can't install patch 92060

From: Daud <daud11_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 14 May 2005 08:29:10 -0700

Server: Windows 2000 SP4, P3 1266 Mhz, 1Gb RAM

I installed 9i client (92010) without any problem and right after that I tried to install the 92060 patch. However, the OUI won't appear after running setup.exe. I also ran setup.exe in the install directory but still no success.
I went through the checklist for OUI problem I found in metalink and still no luck.
What's the problem? Any advice? I know this question has been asked many times but I haven't found the answer after searching through metalink and google.

thanks
Daud Received on Sat May 14 2005 - 10:29:10 CDT