MultiVariable Regression

From: <viveklath_at_gmail.com>
Date: 13 May 2005 16:51:57 -0700

Is there a way to do multi-variable regression on a Oracle table. I want to eliminate use of SPSS from one of my applications to run regression on a table of almost 400,000 rows with 7 independent variables. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Vivek Lath Received on Fri May 13 2005 - 18:51:57 CDT