HP-UX and Oracle9i

From: Kalle <kminerva_at_jippii.fi>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 05:19:59 GMT

Hi all,

I am facing an odd problem:

I have an HP-UX machine and I have created several instances on it. All but one cannot started, while trying to start it machine hangs and that specific start process will eat almost 99 percent of cpu...

What could be the reason? Any help appreciated because I am novice on HP-UX -platforms...

TIA Received on Fri May 13 2005 - 00:19:59 CDT