Hide view source code

From: Sebastian Fogel <kochel_verz_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 12 May 2005 12:40:56 -0700

Hi folks,
I know it is possible to encrypt a package body, or table columns. But my concern is, can you hide the source code of a view from all grantees in a similar way ? I mean, using same tools, or a different workaround must be taken ?

(Oracle 9i, release 9.2)

Thanks and regards. Received on Thu May 12 2005 - 14:40:56 CDT