Oracle AQ, problems defining dbms_aq.enqueue_options_t

From: Sindre Idsal <sindre_at_idsal.no>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 18:19:46 +0200

I'm trying to learn how to use Oracle Advanced Queuing. And at the moment
I'm using Oracle 9.2.0.1
I'm writing a simple PL/SQL stored procedure that is supposed to send a
message to a message queue and the beginning of the code goes like this: ....
  enqueue_options dbms_aq.enqueue_options_t; ......
When compiling the procedure I get messages indicating that this "dbms_aq.enqueue_options_t" is not understood. Can anyone tell me what is wrong here ? Is "enqueue_options_t" supposed to be a type belonging to package dbms_aq ? -- Or is there something missing in my Oracle installation ?

Regards Sindre Idsal Received on Thu May 12 2005 - 11:19:46 CDT