Discover nodes fails "automatic"

From: Steve <saustin_at_hsius.com>
Date: 12 May 2005 09:10:38 -0700

Having trouble getting the oracle management server discover nodes to "automatically discover" a node on our newly installed Red Hat AS3 server. Can ping the ip address, sql plus it, but it does not appear in our windows network. Manual entry is no problem but we would like to schedule some jobs like backup which require the automatic discovery to be successfull.

Any ideas greatly appreciated !

Many thanks, Steve. Received on Thu May 12 2005 - 11:10:38 CDT