Re: [8.1.7.4] Duplicate tablespace

From: Holger Baer <holger.baer_at_science-computing.de>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 11:32:39 +0200

Yannick ROGER wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In the same instance, on Oracle 8.1.7.4, I want to copy all data owned by
> user user1 in a tablespace tbs1 to another tablespace tb2 owned by user2. Is
> it possible? How can I do?
>
> Regards,
>
> Yannick

By reading and understanding the documentation to exp/imp which can be found at http://tahiti.oracle.com. (Free registration required but worth it). The Utilities Guide is your friend.

Or use google, this has been beaten to death several times (along with the version you're using).

Cheers,
Holger Received on Thu May 12 2005 - 04:32:39 CDT