OracleDBConsoleORCL won't start after server rename

From: <coldmark_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 11 May 2005 11:43:58 -0700

I can't start the OracleDBConsoleORCL service. I believe it might have something to do with the fact that I renamed the server after getting it all setup. I saw a similar post at Metalink but no solution. Please help, thanks!

Setup:
Oracle 10g Standard Edition
Windows 2000 Received on Wed May 11 2005 - 13:43:58 CDT