Who Write Undo Information From The DbCache To The Physically UndoDatafile.

From: <sheldonquinny_at_gmail.com>
Date: 11 May 2005 10:53:29 -0700

Hi,

I Got An Question , Been Searching The Documentation .. Not Getting An Hang Of It.

I Would Like To Know , If Undo Block Is Brought In The Buffer Cache, During An Update.. SO What Process Write The Undo Block [Old Image] To The Physically Undo Datafile.

And The Storage Way To Save Information On The Undo Datafile Is Diffrent From Normal Datafile..

I Would Like Some One To Help Me Explain .. Who Writes The Undo Image And How Is The Flow Work On From Buffer Cache To Undo Datafile.

Thank You ,

Sheldon Quinny Received on Wed May 11 2005 - 12:53:29 CDT